OPEN FOR WINTER/SPRING 2020
14-32 West 118th Street, between 5th Avenue and Lennox Avenue
2, 3 train to 116th and Lennox
6 train to 116th and Lexington Ave
Entering the facility:
Please be sure to sign in at the receptionist’s desk where you will find the pool entrance just behind you. Locker rooms can be reached by taking the stairs to the left of the main entrance down to the lower level, or by taking the stairs on the pool deck down to the locker room.
Seating for participant’s chaperones or family members are located in the bleachers overlooking the pool.
Facility specific rules:
Please note that all rules are strictly enforced by the Splash Fit Swimming staff and Children’s Aid Society staff.
• Enter facility through approved entrances
• Street shoes aren’t allowed on pool deck
• Changing on deck is prohibited. (All participants who are to enter the water must be changed in the facility’s locker/dressing rooms.)
• Wear proper swim attire/no underwear beneath bathing suits. (Trunks with netting or jammers for males, one piece bathing suits for females.)
• Children/toddlers who aren’t yet potty trained must wear swim diaper beneath their swimsuit
• Wear a swim cap
• Eating/drinking aren’t allowed in or around pool area/bleachers
• Only participants are allowed on pool deck
25 yard pool
3 feet deep at its shallowest
9 feet deep at diving end
CLOSED FOR THE FALL
Average Water Temp:
Holiday & Closure Schedule: